Thursday, May 26, 2011

Losing myself with others

Too much communication

Too much interaction

Too much consideration

Too much listening

Too many thoughts

Cannot think, cannot think!

Losing myself

To others

But you can leave them

Become free, become unique

You can!

Turn away, become alone

Become your own society

Your thoughts as individuals

Free and together

Safe from harm, from others' thoughts

You can!

It's easy.

It's not, I need them

They need me

Our thoughts must be shared

I can learn from them

But what about yourself, what are you?

You are someone who dilutes himself in others

Yes, you are someone who prefers to...

...to waste himself by helping others in small,

unimportant ways...aren't you?

Does it matter?

Does it matter if I give myself away?

I cannot escape this reality anyway.

Why bother trying to keep myself?

Why bother try to preserve my thoughts?

Because you could give more to them if you did so.

You could help them more by knowing yourself.

But there is no me!

I am a vessel containing a selection of others' thoughts.

I am nothing new.

Rubbish! It is how you apply and explore the thoughts of others

And create new thoughts as a result that has made you unique.

You cannot afford to lose this uniqueness.

As I am doing now?

As you are doing now.

Even if I am doing this to gain better understanding of myself and others.

Even if so, the sacrifice is too great.

I understand. I will spend more time with myself in future, but I must always need others.

Absolutely, but a better way to find yourself would be to be closer with a few others - stratify your closeness with others - have different levels. Diversity is the key.

Diversity is the key, isn't it?

Always has been, always will be.

Thank you.

~ 12.07.03

No comments:

Post a Comment